What The Autumn Statement Means For The Property Market
Hawk & Chadwick Ltd’s Managing Director, Alasdair Melville, speaks to Nick on Radio Verulam about the implications of the Autumn Statement on the property market, and what this could mean for landlords and property investors.
The information touched on during the interview is:
– Social housing and affordable homes.
– New Stamp Duty Land Tax for persons buying a home other than their primary abode (second, third, fourth properties etc).
– Abolishment of 45% tax relief for all landlords.
– Do landlords buy, buy, buy or sell, sell, sell.
– The chance of smaller ‘first-time buyer’ homes flooding the market and the chance of a property market correction.
There will be other videos that will speak a little more in depth about each of the points, so keep a look out for them by subscribing to the channel.
The information in this video and all other videos published on this channel or via our social media outlets is for entertainment purposes and general guidance on your rights and responsibilities and is not/does not constitute legal advice. If you need more details on your rights or legal advice about what action to take, please contact an adviser or solicitor.
Please visit our Social Media pages;
Website – https://www.hawkandchadwick.co.uk
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/hawkchadwick
Twitter – https://twitter.com/hawkandchadwick
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/user/hawkandc…
Instagram – https://instagram.com/hawkandchadwick/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/hawkandchad…
LinkedIn – https://uk.linkedin.com/company/hawk-…
Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+Hawkchadwick…
Tumblr – http://hawkandchadwick.tumblr.com/
Flickr – https://www.flickr.com/photos/hawkand…